We provide residential and neighborhood customers with the best possible service and professionally-trained standing security patrol officers. Our security patrol program includes the following strict program adherences:
- Written program orders and procedures that are customized to each residence or neighborhood’s unique needs to ensure a safe and structured security program.
- Coordinated and pre-planned “check-ins” from our uniformed security specialists to our central command headquarters.
- Two forms of communication methods for each uniformed patrol specialist.
- All uniformed patrol specialists adhere to a strict and secure “roadmap” for patrolling and securing your perimeter. These plans are confidential and are not public.
- Strict training to analyze all people and motor traffic entering and leaving the property.
- Closed-circuit monitoring programs.
- Secure ID badge programs.
- True “24/7” manned security personnel.
- Armed and unarmed personnel.
- Burglary Alarm Response. Uniformed Security Guards in Marked Security Vehicles are trained to respond to your residence or neighborhood in the event your burglary alarm is activated. We will thoroughly check your home for visible signs of a break-in. If we locate a break-in on your property, we will search the interior and arrest any violators present. If no one is located inside, we will guard your home until repairs can be made.
Random patrols are designed to deter crime. Through this service, we will randomly patrol your residence or neighborhood with a Security Guard in a Marked Security Vehicle day and/or night. Our visible presence on your property will send potential criminals a message that your property is protected. This greatly reduces the chances of your home or neighborhood being targeted by criminals.